itzi_art´s odyssey

Nire odisea da hau, murgildu zaitez nirekin... Esta es mi odisea, sumérgete conmigo... This is my odyssey, immerse with me...

miércoles, junio 21, 2006

::: LONDON · HYDE PARK · FOO FIGHTERS 17/06/06 :::





Absolutamente increibleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

· 85.000 personas.
· Un día cojonudo...nos kemamos, pero mereció la pena aguantar el sol...
· Juliette & The Licks muy buenos! Un muy buen directo y con ganas de verles otra vez!
· Queens of the Stone Age...Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Sabía que no me iban a defraudar!!! Versión de No One Knows rozando los 8 minutos. Monster in a Parasol, First its Giveth, Go with the Flow...
· Motorhead...mitikos!!! Lograron hacer botar a todo el parque!!! Son grandes si señor!!!
· FOO FIGHTERS!!! Emocinante!! Para ellos el show más increible. Palabras del propio
Dave Grohl en la web oficial del grupo www.foofighters.com:

Jun 19, 2006 - Dearest England,
Just a quick note to say thank you for the greatest week this band has ever had. For real. From the Isle of Wight, to the acoustic gigs, to the Underworld sweatbox, to the mind bending Hyde Park party and Fathers Day in Manchester, it was definately the highest of highs for these four lads. I'm still buzzing from it.
From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. You've given me some of the best memories of my life. I only hope that we can do the same in return.
See you soon,
Dave

...y para mi...buffff!!! Monkey Wrench, Everlong, Breakout, My Hero, In your honour, Best of you...vamos ke se salieron si señor!!!
UNFORGETABLE WEEKEND!!!